Harpers Ferry Train Station Replica

Harpers Ferry Train Station Replica
$16.95
Measures 7 ¾ x ¾ x 3 ½ Back reads: In 1894 this new station was designed by architect E. Francis Baldwin, and built as part of a new and safer approach of the B&O Railroad line into Harpers Ferry. In 1931 the station was moved about 100 yards to its present site. Today it still serves riders on Amtrak’s Capitol Limited, and MARC commuters.
0