Harpers Ferry Bookshop Ornament


Ornament of the John G. Wilson building, home of the Harpers Ferry National Historical Park bookshop.

Built of rough cast stone by John G. Wilson between 1825-1826, the first floor of this building on historic Shenandoah Street in Harpers Ferry has been occupied by a variety of commercial enterprises, including post office, lunch room, pool hall, and tailor shop. The upper floors housed residents, travelers, and boarders for nearly two centuries. Today it is home to the Harpers Ferry Park Association, which operates the National Park Bookshop to support the educational and interpretive programs of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park.

Ornament measures 3.25" x 1.5". Weighs 1.1 oz.