Reproduction

Wooden John G. Wilson Building

Wooden Harpers Ferry Bookshop

$29.95
More Info
Wooden replica of the John G. Wilson building, now the Harpers Ferry National Historical Park bookshop. Back reads "Built of rough cast stone by John G. Wilson between 1825-1826, this 2 1/2 story building is located on Shenandoah Street in Harpers Ferry. The first floor was occupied by a variety of commerical enterprise throughout its history. The upper floors were used as residences. In 1834, a wing was added to the east side of the building. Today it is home to the National Park Bookshop, operated by the Harpers Ferry Park Association." Measures 7.5" x 4.75" x 0.75". Weighs 11.4 oz.
Anthony Hall Replica

Anthony Hall Replica

$17.95
More Info
Back Reads: Anthony Memorial Hall, the most prominent building on Camp Hill, played a role both in U.S. Armory history as the armory superintendent’s home, and in the Civil War as the Commanding Officer’s Headquarters. In 1882 it was the main hall for Storer College, established in 1867 for the education of freed slaves. It was home to the library, chapel, music rooms and science laboratory for attending students. In 1906, it was the site of the Niagara Movement conference, the cornerstone of the modern civil rights era. Today the tradition of education on this historic campus continues, as Anthony Hall is now the Stephen T. Mather Training Center, operated by the National Park Service. Measures 7.75"x4.5"x0.75" . Weighs 7.6 oz.