Reproduction

C&O Canal Marker Harpers Ferry Mile 60 GRANDE

C&O Canal Marker Harpers Ferry Mile 60 GRANDE

$19.99
More Info
100% hand-made and engraved by Studio Workshop in Cumberland, Maryland. Triple finished. Cherry wood mile marker #60 replica -- 7 inches tall, 2 3/4" square with inscription  Harpers Ferry Mile 60, Chesapeake and Ohio Canal, 184.5 miles, Washington, DC to Cumberland MD, Confluence of the Potomac & Shenandoah Rivers at the Gap in the Blue Ridge.
C&O Canal Marker Harpers Ferry Mile 60 MINI

C&O Canal Marker Harpers Ferry Mile 60 MINI

$9.99
More Info
100% hand-made and engraved by Studio Workshop in Cumberland, Maryland. Triple finished. Mini Marker 4 inches tall, 1 3/8" squareInscription Harpers Ferry Mile 60, Chesapeake and Ohio Canal, 184.5 miles, Washington, DC to Cumberland MD.  
Game of Graces

Game of Graces

$31.00
More Info
Comes in 1' x 1'9" packaging, weighs 11 oz.
John Brown Fort Replica

John Brown Fort Replica

$29.95
More Info
Measures 6 ½ x ¾ x 4 ½ Back reads: Built in 1848 as a fire engine house for the U.S. Armory in Harpers Ferry, this building became famous after abolitionist John Brown was captured here by U.S. Marines on October 18, 1859. Brown's mission was to gain access to the weapons stored in the arsenal buildings, and use them to free the slaves in the south.
John G. Wilson Building #1 of a Series

John G. Wilson Building #1 of a Series

$29.95
More Info
Measures 7 1/2" x 4 3/4" x 3/4". Back reads "Built of rough cast stone by John G. Wilson between 1825-1826, this 2 1/2 story building is located on Shenandoah Street in Harpers Ferry. The first floor was occupied by a variety of commerical enterprise throughout its history. The upper floors were used as residences. In 1834, a wing was added to the east side of the building. Today it is home to the National Park Bookshop, operated by the Harpers Ferry Park Association."
Anthony Hall Replica

Anthony Hall Replica

$17.95
More Info
Measures 7 ¾ x ¾ x 4 ½ Back Reads: Anthony Memorial Hall, the most prominent building on Camp Hill, played a role both in U.S. Armory history as the armory superintendent’s home, and in the Civil War as the Commanding Officer’s Headquarters. In 1882 it was the main hall for Storer College, established in 1867 for the education of freed slaves. It was home to the library, chapel, music rooms and science laboratory for attending students. In 1906, it was the site of the Niagara Movement conference, the cornerstone of the modern civil rights era. Today the tradition of education on this historic campus continues, as Anthony Hall is now the Stephen T. Mather Training Center, operated by the National Park Service.