Architecture

John G. Wilson Building #1 of a Series

John G. Wilson Building #1 of a Series

$29.95
More Info
Measures 7 1/2" x 4 3/4" x 3/4". Back reads "Built of rough cast stone by John G. Wilson between 1825-1826, this 2 1/2 story building is located on Shenandoah Street in Harpers Ferry. The first floor was occupied by a variety of commerical enterprise throughout its history. The upper floors were used as residences. In 1834, a wing was added to the east side of the building. Today it is home to the National Park Bookshop, operated by the Harpers Ferry Park Association."